Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

Ha noi, Vietnam

At first, I had a bad impression. Was raining a lot and a big storm was approaching the city. Anyway, I started to walk around the wet busy street of the old quarter and smell the food coming from every corner. I sat down in a tiny busy street to have a chicken soup and somehow manage to communicate by sign with some locals. The weather was still bad and pouring down. At dinner I had some wonderful food in a local restaurant and started to met some other travellers. And for the first time, I felt like I am lonely traveller that can make his own decision. Finally on the second day the rain stop and the city came alive with all the wonderful smiles on everyone's face..thousands of scooter singing in the busy city center, flowers and smoke coming out the tiny alleys off the main road. The heart of Hanoi started to pulse and made me feel part of it. What an experience, what a wonderful life.











No comments:

Post a Comment