Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Siem Reap

I left the south coast on saturday night with a bus. After fears of another nightmare bus ride,I was actually sleeping and it only tooked 9 hours ( yes,I said Only).Got to the hostel with a tuk tuk guy and arranged with him tomorrow's schedule for visiting the temples. I then rented a bicycle,even after been adviced how hot and far it would have been.( the bicycle was from the 60s with only one break in worlking order)..just to have a taste of this famous UNESCO site. Mt T (nickname of the tuk tuk driver) was right.It was boiling and I didnt bring with me any water.Luckly I had a raincoat, while it was pouring down and made it in this crazy hostel room (look like an hospital room) before a bigger storm started in town.

I've actually just realized it's the raining season.

No comments:

Post a Comment